myworkperks is a trading brand of People Value Limited.
At People Value Limited (Us, We, Our), We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains when and why We collect or receive personal information, how We use it, the conditions under which We may disclose it to others and how We keep it secure.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using Our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
Any questions regarding this Policy and Our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01865 876696.
WHO ARE WE?
We are People Value Limited, a leading provider of web based portals (website, websites) providing discounts and reward and recognition solutions for the benefit of Our customers members or employees. People Value Limited is a company (no. 4516741) registered in the UK. The registered address is Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
The personal information We collect from you or receive about you might include;
- your full name
- email address
- date of birth
- telephone number
- IP address
In addition, We will collect information regarding what pages you access on Our website and when.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
We may use your information to:
- improve the products and services We provide;
- contact you in response to a specific enquiry;
- send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things We think might be relevant to you.
- contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
CHANGES IN THE WAY WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
From time to time We may change the way We use your information. Where We believe you may not reasonably expect such a change We will notify you and will allow a period of at least 30 days for you to raise any objections before the change is made.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION?
We will only use and share your information where it is necessary for Us to lawfully carry out Our business activities. Your information may be shared with and processed by Our suppliers to process and fulfil orders placed by you. We want to ensure that you fully understand how your information may be used.
- We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
- We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Where We are required to do so by law, for example, by a court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from Us. If you do not want to receive further marketing emails from Us then you can unsubscribe from the email using the link in the footer of the email.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information We hold about you at any time and at no cost. To request the personal information We may hold about you either contact Us by email at email@example.com or by writing to People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW or by telephone on 01865 876696.
USE OF ‘COOKIES’ AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to record and monitor your usage of the website however, this is undertaken anonymously and cannot be traced back to you. It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies of will result in a loss of functionality when using Our website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In addition, if you linked to Our website from a third-party site, We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners and operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site.
18 OR UNDER
We are concerned to protect the privacy of persons aged 18 or under. If you are aged 18 or under‚ you are not permitted to use Our website and must not provide personal information to Us.
TRANSFERRING YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
As part of the services offered to you through Our website, the information which you provide to Us will not be transferred by Us to countries outside the European Union (“EU”).
If you use Our services while you are outside the EU, your information will still not be transferred outside the EU to provide you with our services.
We want to make sure you are aware of your rights in relation to the personal information We process about you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, if you have any queries about how We use your personal information that are not answered here, or if you wish to complain please contact Us at People Value Limited, Victor House, Wheatley Business Centre, Old London Road, Wheatley, Oxford OX33 1XW. Alternatively, you can telephone 01865 876696 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access – You have a right to get access to the personal information We hold about you.
- Rectification – You have a right to rectification of inaccurate personal information and to update incomplete personal information.
- Erasure – You have a right to request that We delete your personal information.
- Restriction – You have a right to request Us to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Portability – You have a right to data portability.
- Objection – You have a right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Marketing – You have a right to object to direct marketing
- Withdraw consent – You have a right to withdraw your consent
- Lodge complaints – You have a right to lodge a complaint with the regulator.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We normally keep marketing data for up to two years from creation of record. Retention periods may be changed from time to time based on business or legal and regulatory requirements.
REVIEW OF THIS POLICY
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in May 2018 (Ver 1.04)